Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Dior dresses

Posted by Ms. EleFancyGance at 11:55 AM
I'll take exam from upper secondary school next year. Therefore, we'll have a prom! Since I'm a daughter to a designer, why shouln't I then design and sew my own dress? I've at least planned to do it, but I would like a nice one... like one of Diors! Dior has many dresses that I totally love and get inspiration from.

Fantastic.


Not something I would like to wear, but still cool.

Ok, this isn't anything I neither would like to wear. But I love the fabric and the design.

Cool!



Too transparent, but I like the way that they have designed it.

I need some colour!



Ok, this last three pictures was not with dresses.
But I had to add them this blog entry...because they are soo my style!

// A GIRL WHO LOVES DIOR!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Ms. EleFancyGance Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos